Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Classic Music and Swing Lolita Dress

For the meet up, I decided to make my own dress, and like any cosplay or outfit that I have ever made, I finished it right on time to iron it and put it on cause it was time to go! lol

I had lots of fun making it.  I made everything from the buttons to the hair accessory.  The inspiration for this dress was a Bodyline dress that I found last year (2011).


I'm not that fond of the bows, so I did not put any bows what so ever on it, but I see now that I should have since the dress looks very simple and it does look like it needs something.  I will be altering it and adding more to it in a future time.  For now, here are some of the pics of the dress and the hairpiece.




-Buttons were made on a silicone mold shaped like musical notes.  I used them also on the hair piece.-



- Completed the look with a pair of Dr. Marten Wingtip shoes and a pair of Secret Shop stockings. - 


- Hairpiece and necklace were also made by me. - 

No comments:

Post a Comment