Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Skirts Up!

Wow! It's being a long time since the last time I posted! O.O tsk tsk!

Well I got inspired and made me a new skirt. I wanted to do something cute for Thanksgiving and to wear to go see The Muppets Movie. At first I wanted to make a dress. I had some red fabric at my mom's and when I picked it up, noticed that there was not enough to make a dress. Then I started thinking about it and decided not to make a dress anyway since I'm gonna make another one later to wear on the holiday parties.

I ended up making me a skirt inspired on a Sex Plot Revenge skirt. I love this brand, but like any other Japanese brand, I don't fit. I made the skirt and it came out awesome! Will be adding more details to it and making it more punkish.

-Original SPR Skirt-

-My Version of The Skirt-
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment