Friday, January 6, 2012

2012... Already!?

Good grief... it is 2012 already! I couldn't wait for the new year, but I think I wasn't ready for it yet. The past few months have being a total pain in the ass. I shouldn't have stepped away from the blog, since it is my way of venting, but sometimes I feel too fed up with people (the cause of these past months being so hectic).

So, enough ramblings for now! 2012! Loving it! I cannot wait till Dec. 31st every year. To me it means "borron y cuenta nueva" or erase and start again. Last year started so, so. Then it got ok for a while and half way turned into shit. This year started shitty (yeah only 6 days into the year and its already shitty), but it might just be the beginning of something awesome!

This year's projects should keep me busy for a while and away from trouble (or maybe get me even closer). What am I working on? A Rocky Horror Picture Show Audience Participation Extravaganza, I'm the admin of two Facebook groups ( Dr. Frank-N-Furter's Lab Assistants and PR Lolitas Fashion and More!PRロリータファッションyママ!)several photoshoots (lolita fashion, gijinka My Little Pony, Adventure Time, and Silent Hill), some conventions (I will limit myself to only 4 conventions of the so many that are popping all over the place).

It will most defenetly be a busy year. Now all I need to do is get down to business!

No comments:

Post a Comment